Our policy at the shop is to take care of your car as if it was our own – all cars are outfitted with floor mats, seat covers, and steering wheel covers while in service and all of our technicians wear gloves and utilize fender covers during repair. We want every customer to feel safe and confident while their vehicle is in our care. That’s why we will always use OEM parts and extend a 36 month/36,000 mile warranty on all the work we do here.
So what services can we specifically provide for your Audi? Below is a list – by no means exhaustive – of what we can do for you:
- Oil Change including maintenance reminder reset
- All routine maintenance including A/C services, brake fluid flushes, transmission services, coolant flushes, and power steering flushes
- Tire replacement, Rotation & Balance, plus Alignments
- All suspension repair and service
- Computer Programming
- Repair of all engine oil leaks, including addressing the bothersome oil consumption issues of some models.
- Air conditioning repair including a/c compressors, expansion valves, and receiver driers
- Clutch and Flywheel Service
- Timing Chain and Timing Chain Tensioner Replacements
- Turbocharger Repairs
- Engine and Transmission Replacements
While we love Audi’s and enjoy the strengths of the brand, we also know they can sometimes be temperamental and tricky. No worries, we have plenty of experience with that! And we want to make what can sometimes be a frustrating and untimely car repair into a smooth and seamless experience for you.
This starts by scheduling an appointment with one of our professional service writers by phone, email or visiting us in person Monday through Friday, 8:00 – 5:00. We can help you select the best appointment for your issue whether that be waiting in our well-appointed lounge while we work on your car or dropping off your vehicle for more lengthy or complicated diagnostics or repairs.
If dropping off, we are happy to arrange an Uber back to your work or home for you or you can opt to reserve our complimentary BMW 5 series loaner car so you can stay out and about while your car is being serviced. Alternatively, for contactless service, there’s an option to leave your key in our secure Night Owl drop-off box and pick it up after service in one of our coded key pick-up lockboxes. We will then complete the requested diagnostics or services while maintaining a steady line of communication with you throughout your repair. Our goal is that there are no surprises at the check-out counter and that you are completely confident, educated, and secure in the services we perform for you. Come see us today!