Dear valued customers,
We wanted to reach out and express our deepest gratitude for your continued support throughout the past 11 years and now, as we all face this time of uncertainty with COVID-19. Our intention and hope, is to continue to operate through this challenging time, providing the very best in automotive repair and service in our area. In order to do this and comply with social distancing measures, Import Performance has made the following changes to our operations:
- Complimentary vehicle pick-up and delivery for customers within New Hanover County will be available by appointment and as the schedule allows. We want to support customers practicing social distancing as much as possible. If you would like to take advantage of this service, please make this request when you schedule your appointment.
- Zero Contact Service is now offered at Import Performance. Simply drop off your vehicle and place the keys in the Night Owl Drop Box bolted to the front of the building. After you leave, we will check-in your vehicle, provide requested repairs and service, and collect payment via telephone. As always, we are happy to answer questions and concerns about your vehicle via phone or email. Coded lock boxes are provided on the outside of the building for key retrieval upon service completion. Please continue to call to schedule appointments for prompt service. If you drop your vehicle off without an appointment, we will work it in as quickly as possible, but cannot provide turn-around guarantees.
- Until further notice, our waiting room will be closed. We will be open for business, Monday through Friday, 8:00 – 5:00, but the front door will remained locked to protect our staff and our customers from possible illness. We will continue the practice of using gloves with every vehicle and sanitizing steering wheels and door handles.
- Financing is available! We understand that many will encounter some financial hardship during this time. We continue to offer vehicle repair financing through Synchrony Car Care. Feel free to apply now at Synchrony Car Care. 0% financing is available for qualified applicants.
- Parts availability may become tricky with the new stresses on the import and shipping industries. At this time, we are still getting parts in a timely fashion, but we appreciate your patience during unexpected parts delays.
Again, we appreciate your support, cooperation, and understanding during this time. We are a family-owned and -operated business with only three technicians. Your loyalty literally keeps roofs over our heads and food on our tables and we thank you for your business.
Stay safe and be well!
Talin Germain & the staff of Import Performance